Why I chose to write blogs on travel?

 Travel is an interesting hobby that generally most of the people have. Travel includes going to different locations, exploring them, trying new cuisines, understanding the cultures and photography. Travel leads to new learnings and experiences. 

Now I would like to explain what made me to write blogs in travel. I am a person from architecture background. It does not mean that anyone who loves to travel must be associated to Architecture. It's my interest and it has helped me to view a certain place in different perspective. Due to this, I can connect to the culture of India.
Everyone who loves to travel will have different perspectives and that is fair because we have aour own experiences and that is the reason I chose travel as my forte. I would like to share my experiences where I travelled till now. Also, I would love to share my knowledge on certain places that I have read about.

This is a very short content. I wanted to share the purpose of my blog writing.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts